You've successfully subscribed to productnerd blog
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access to productnerd blog
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.
What nature taught us this summer
- Theres beauty in imperfection. Wabi-sabi.
- The most beautiful things are all simple.
- Technology exists to enable us to coexist with nature; not fight it.
- Humans are obsessed with accumulating shit. No other species has that hording mentality.
- Nature is infinetely more powerful than we are. If it wants ot fuck you up. It can do so in one second.
- There is no machine we have built this far that can compete with the machine we call human body. If you think tech has outsmarted nature; you are a fool.
- The most dangerous animal is the female mother.
- Balance. A slight imbalance and an entire ecosystem can be flipped. It is all about systems and loops.
- Open heart. Attention. Presence. if you dont pay attention every flower is a flower and every cloud is a cloud.
- Being away from humans is what -counterintuitively- can bring back our humanity.